Sectors We Serve
Find out why a growing number of organizations are using K2 Integrity’s programs for training, certification, and continuing education.
"K2 Integrity’s International Financial Sanctions Compliance Officer (IFSCO) training and certification program is a standard of excellence in the industry. Their instructors are not just leading experts on sanctions, AML, and other illicit finance issues, but they are highly engaging and effective teachers who have been instrumental in helping us establish a culture of compliance via building a community of experts across our global enterprise. Our practitioners look forward to attending both the IFSCO certification training and yearly Continuing Education sessions, which provide thoughtful scenario-based lessons that we can apply on the job to better assess and manage risk." -C.O.O., Compliance – Global Financial Institution
We customize our training programs to fit the need of each organization. Our subject-matter experts and senior trainers work with each client to assess its staff’s current skill set and provide recommendations on the right topics, materials, and testing to augment their existing skills and build new skills to address emerging risks.
We develop tailored programs for:
- Financial institutions and vulnerable corporates
- Regulators, financial intelligence units (FIUs), policy makers, and law enforcement agencies
- Financial Technology Companies (FinTechs)
- Non-profit and charitable organizations
We have developed standardized and bespoke training programs designed to test and certify professionals who demonstrate the technical expertise, skills, and judgment required to understand and effectively manage evolving financial crimes risk.
Unlike other programs that utilize static study guides and outdated training techniques, rely on exams that test memorization skills, and offer one-size-fits-all certifications, K2 Integrity’s certification programs utilize training content and learning materials that are continually created, updated, and curated on our eLearning platform; an exam that tests the application of judgment and knowledge in real-world scenarios; and a certification that is globally recognized as the standard for financial integrity.
Our certification programs:
Global Sanctions Certification Program
Our program equips compliance professionals with the knowledge, tools, and rigorous methodologies they need to address the ever-expanding complexities of 21st-century sanctions risks. The program has three core elements:
- Training: Our training element enables participants to develop and hone their technical expertise; equips them with a consistent methodology for identifying, assessing, and managing sanctions-related risk in a rigorous and practical way; and prepares candidates for the certification examination.
- Testing and Evaluation: Our required examination is designed to test candidates’ technical sanctions-related knowledge and their ability to identify, prioritize, and address risks associated with real-world sanctions compliance scenarios.
- The DOLFIN Platform: Candidates enrolled in the program will receive access to DOLFIN and a specialized eLearning Plan (ELP) that will guide them through expertly curated reading modules, videos, “FINCast” podcasts, and other resources to help them prepare for the certification examination. The exam will be administered on DOLFIN, and continuing education credits also will be available through DOLFIN to enable participants to maintain their certifications.
Coming soon: Global AML/CFT Certification Program