K2 Integrity is seeking an administrative assistant for our Washington, DC office. The administrative assistant will be responsible for managing the front desk area, handling general office duties and providing administrative support to the executive assistant team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of two years’ administrative experience, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate daily opening and closing procedures.
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for employees and visitors.
- Greet and announce all visitors; perform light hospitality when necessary, offering visitors coffee, water, hanging coats, etc.
- Provide telephone coverage, answering calls in a timely and professional manner, transferring calls when necessary, while operating a multi-line phone system; monitor general voicemailbox.
- Maintain the general office appearance of common areas (receptions, pantry, conference rooms, copy room, etc.)
- Accept, sort and distribute incoming mail; coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
- Assist with conference room bookings, oversight of daily conference room schedule and meeting preparation to include technology set up, troubleshooting when necessary.
- Assist with ordering, tracking, and the stocking of office supplies.
- Liaise with building management regarding office space related matters.
- Maintain emergency evacuation procedures and serve as internal fire marshal, coordinating drills with building management and handling all internal communications surrounding relevant updates or changes.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Make travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and hotel reservations.
- Assist with monthly expense reports.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conference calls or video conference calls.
- Project professionalism and exceptional customer service skills.
- Assist sr. executive assistant with ad-hoc administrative tasks such as data entry, preparation of materials, or other related clerical duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in AML/CFT compliance and policy, ideally in a global financial institution or multinational company.
- Subject-matter expertise in AML/CFT global standards and best practices, including those related to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), AML regulations in the EU and the UK, and other major financial jurisdictions.
- Experience developing online education materials and storyboarding a plus.
- Superior research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Language skills preferred, especially Arabic, Chinese, and/or and Spanish.