The AML/CFT associate serves an important role in K2 Integrity’s continued growth as a subject-matter expert assigned to the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) team. DOLFIN is an online working environment for the financial crimes and sanctions compliance community. The AML/CFT associate will, among other things, track developments in the Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) space and develop written and multimedia products, services, and tools to deploy on DOLFIN. The AML/CFT associate may also be involved in client engagement and business development in support of K2 Integrity leadership.
- Track emerging issues and new developments related to AML/CFT topics of interest to DOLFIN users, including global and regional banking and non-banking financial institutions and jurisdictional clients.
- Research, conceptualize, and create written and multimedia AML/CFT-related work products, including policy updates, comprehensive library chapters, and regulatory and enforcement updates, as well as creative risk management tools, with minimal editing required by management.
- Serve as content owner of core aspects of DOLFIN AML/CFT resources, including playing a critical role in regular content review and quality-control efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-office teams to develop best-in-class work product.
- The associate has the potential over time to support K2 Integrity leadership in client engagements and business development, including by doing the following:
- Serving as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in client engagements and meetings
- Serving as an AML/CFT expert trainer in K2 Integrity’s training programs for various clients
- Participating as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in various conferences, workshops, or symposia
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in AML/CFT compliance and policy, ideally in a global financial institution or multinational company.
- Subject-matter expertise in AML/CFT global standards and best practices, including those related to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), AML regulations in the EU and the UK, and other major financial jurisdictions.
- Experience developing online education materials and storyboarding a plus.
- Superior research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Language skills preferred, especially Arabic, Chinese, and/or and Spanish.