K2 Integrity is seeking a forensic engineering associate who will perform all engineering-related tasks for new and existing assignments, meeting project requirements and producing high-quality and client-ready work products. The candidate will join a skilled team working on a variety of construction projects in the New York metropolitan area.
- Provide engineering services on new and existing assignments as part of a multidisciplinary team; tasks to include preparing work papers and drafting client deliverables, while working within established time frames and budget.
- Engage in engineering investigations and studies: Conduct site visits to monitor work in progress; audit payment requisitions for completed contract work; perform quality assurance and quality control audits for inspections; review change orders for contract compliance, accuracy, and completeness; inappropriate material submission or substitution; procurement reviews; prevailing wage interviews.
- Interact with clients, client representative, and personnel from construction management firms/general contractors.
- Conduct interviews to support investigation activities.
- Travel to support assignments, as needed.
- Associate’s degree in engineering, architecture or construction management-related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the areas of engineering, construction management, construction audit/integrity monitoring, or architecture.
- Experience working on capital construction and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations of the City of New York.
- Experience in safety, environmental, and mass transit sectors.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated team player with solid technical, analytical, and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) preferred; ACI, or LEED AP certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Primavera P6 Professional Project Management.