K2 Integrity is seeking an intern to assist our Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) team with business development and sales responsibilities. The intern will work with the BD and Sales associates to gain familiarity with the DOLFIN product, while learning the tactical aspects of the DOLFIN sales cycle, with the goal of helping maintain pipeline accounts to try to convert leads to trial users and subscribers.
- Maintain an actively nurtured lead list (pre-pipeline) by conducting market research using online and social media resources (LinkedIn Sales Navigator) and industry lists.
- Continuous review of CRM lists to identify highly engaged leads.
- Draft personalized emails to high-priority leads promoting upcoming events and with CTAs to sign up for demos.
- Draft scripts for sales calls to high-priority leads based on customer market and role.
- Participate on sales calls and support follow-up actions.
- Schedule demos and send out invites to attendees.
- Gather business intelligence prior to demos on attendees and companies.
- Attend demos and take notes on follow-up actions.
- Conduct demos as needed.
- Work with the product team to monitor trial usage and conduct relevant follow up action.
- Update the firm’s CRM with relevant account updates.
- Draft proposals and contracts as needed.
- Review trends of leads and prospects and assist the associate for BD and Sales in creating marketing material for different customer bases.
- Student currently enrolled in a graduate degree program (MBA, MA, MS) in business, sales, economics, or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Interest in national security, the financial services industry, and financial crimes compliance.
- Familiarity with CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho) and Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint (intermediate or advanced) preferred.