We are seeking a Compliance Manager to join our expanding Legal and Compliance team. This role will support the ongoing improvement and operations of K2 Integrity’s global compliance program, assisting in the development and implementation of the program throughout our various locations. This position reports to the General Counsel.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and integration of the global compliance program across all offices.
- Assist with policies and procedures, training, investigations, third-party oversight, risk assessments, testing and monitoring and continuous improvement. Project manage cross-functional solutions that address compliance requirements across offices.
- Conduct research on emerging business risks/best practices.
- Act as the subject matter expert on compliance laws and regulations; stay up-to-date with evolving compliance laws and regulations.
- Perform other special assignments, strategic projects, or duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of relevant compliance experience.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks related to privacy, security, and the FCPA.
- Familiarity with System and Organization Controls for Service Organizations (i.e., SOC 2) certification.
- Familiarity with AICPA’s Trust Services Criteria Standard and COSO framework.
- Experience with vendor risk management.
- Strong work ethic and sense of professionalism and discretion, demonstrating accountability, integrity, good judgment, and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and demands and nimbly adjust to shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive, “can do” attitude to the workplace and works collaboratively with other members of the legal team and with internal business partners.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.