K2 Integrity is seeking a director of sales operations (DSO) to join the business development team. The DSO will be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Global Head of Business Development and Sales, the DSO will also work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization is supported.
Coordinate pipeline/sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting process used with the sales organization.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain the highest levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales organization planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Work to ensure all sales organizations objectives are assigned and met in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement; work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement; assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies; facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and competitive and other intelligence essential to the sales organization; recommend revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams; monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company sales campaign and initiatives
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Knowledge sharing of pitch decks across the firm.
- Achieve sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
- Accountability for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountability for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountability for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achieve strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of sales operations experience at a consulting firm.
- Ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; strong organizational and time management skills.