K2 Integrity is looking for a proactive, organized, detail-oriented executive assistant to support senior executives at the firm with all administrative needs. This is a highly visible role that will interface with senior leadership, clients, and all employees at various levels of the organization.
- Maintain Outlook calendar and manage executive’s day-to-day scheduling.
- Manage the planning and logistics for all meetings/calls, ensuring there is preparation for each such as the creation of meeting agendas, preliminary research and development of background briefings, and the management and confirmation of attendee list, as well as appropriate meeting set-up, and greeting of guests.
- Attend meetings, as required, to take notes and help identify/track next steps; assist in meeting follow-up efforts by drafting reports, memos, letters, or emails.
- Maintain an updated “to do” list that includes action items, meetings, phone calls, email, and follow ups.
- Plan and coordinate complex domestic/international travel arrangements, including transportation and hotel accommodations, dining reservations, and registrations for meeting and events.
- Develop and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately, informing all appropriate parties and monitoring plans.
- Provide back-up support to the administrative team when necessary.
- Assist on special projects and events, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years in position offered within a corporate or professional services environment; additional years of executive-level administrative support acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to execute, meet deadlines, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver high-quality and accurate results.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate needs and be highly responsive to requests or changes. Must demonstrate the flexibility to adjust, as necessary, to executive’s changing schedule and needs.
- Previous experience booking domestic and international travel and planning and managing itineraries.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, with the ability to take the initiative to communicate problems and propose solutions as appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated sense of discretion and confidentiality, exhibiting superior judgement while handling sensitive information.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Polished and professional demeanor at all times.