K2 Integrity is seeking a full stack developer for our Agile Technologies team based out of New York City. This role will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of highly scalable applications.
- Design and develop technical and process level optimization strategies, ensuring responsiveness of application.
- Gather projects specifications from end-users.
- Develop, implement, and test algorithms to identify suspicious or anomalous behaviors based on scope.
- Develop reusable components, services, and APIs.
- Research new technologies.
- Build Use-Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, High Level Documents, System Architecture Diagrams, System Integration Strategies, and Business Solutions Proposal.
- Agile Implementation, Sprint Planning.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis Mechanisms.
- Critical Technical Production Issues Resolution: Root Cause Analysis, Strong Debugging Techniques, Collaboration with various technical teams.
- Perform debugging and analytical activities to identify and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with support, business, and various technical teams. Debug tools and strategies for in-house developments.
- Provide alternate solutions to avoid business process interruptions without compromising compliance.
- Conduct client assessments and requirement analysis with business teams.
- Design context diagrams which define system boundaries, environment and all the interacting entities.
- Analyze performance requirements for client projects by code quality and coverage using unit testing tools.
- Project governance: Code Reviews, Code Quality Analytics, Documentation, Unit Test Coverage Inspections, Code Check-ins, Change Management and Deployments. Develop strategies to identify data sources and integrate data from disparate sources through non-traditional means, such as scraping and OCR.
- Develop insights through aggregation and mining data.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Two years of experience in job offered or as technical architect.