K2 Integrity is looking to onboard an intern to assist in supporting our client engagements and training services. The intern’s primary responsibilities will include providing administrative support and coordination for client training engagements; supporting product development and new training strategies for K2 Integrity including by conducting market analysis and research; and assisting in relationship management and follow up with client requests or business development opportunities.
The intern will assist the associate managing director of training with tasks and responsibilities associated with K2 Integrity’s client engagements and business development opportunities. The intern will also work closely with members of the DOLFIN team and other K2 Integrity stakeholders to support our training services.
- Schedule client meetings/demos.
- Prepare meeting agendas.
- Help to track do-outs from client meetings, following up on administrative information needed from the clients (status of SOWs, DOLFIN trial agreements, etc.).
- Help with formatting for proposals/contracts/SOWs.
- Help with follow up on DOLFIN and TT&C prospects.
- Work closely with the DOLFIN team to resolve issues with DOLFIN access or trouble-shooting.
- Send "What’s New on DOLFIN” and other updates to trial users.
- Help standardize rate cards and contract templates for TT&C.
- Provide market analysis for TT&C.
- Provide coordination and planning for training events.
- Work with clients and our SMEs on scheduling training dates and calendars.
- Working towards a graduate degree (M.B.A., M.A., M.S.) in business, sales, economics, or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Interest in national security, the financial services industry, and financial crimes compliance.
- Based in NY, NJ, or CT.