K2 Integrity is seeking an intern to support the design, development, and delivery of K2 Integrity’s training, testing, and certification (TT&C) programs related to the full spectrum of financial crimes risk management (FCRM) issues. The ideal intern will have general knowledge of or interest in sanctions, anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), and other related areas of financial integrity; strong skills in PowerPoint presentation design; strong attention to detail; and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Prior experience in developing or supporting virtual training programs is ideal but not required.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) at K2 Integrity in developing TT&C presentations that support key learning objectives.
- Conduct research on financial crimes in support of SMEs at K2 Integrity.
- Serve as a presentation designer to support the development of training materials for use in K2 Integrity’s TT&C programs.
- Translate written narratives into slide format, incorporating graphics, charts, and other visuals to create visually appealing presentations.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Strong research and writing skills and the ability to communicate information in a cogent and concise manner.
- Design and help create TT&C presentations using PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to operate well in high-pressure, time-sensitive environments.