K2 Integrity is seeking an information technology systems manager to oversee IT applications, network infrastructure and systems, with a strong focus on the implementation of new and upgraded applications in support of the business of the firm. The candidate will be expected to have significant experience in the implementation and support of SharePoint and Office 365. Familiarity with Power BI, Microsoft Teams, Azure, Flow, and other productivity tools is preferred. The candidate will be expected to communicate regularly with senior staff to help determine which technologies will be most useful to the firm’s business and administrative departments, building the case for the initiatives to help manage the implementation and support of these systems.
This is a very hands-on managerial position that requires strong technical skills, the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues, and the drive to initiate and manage technology projects to bring them to completion. The position is responsible for implementing long-term and short-term objectives, managing multiple priorities, and delivering systems to meet the needs of the business environment quickly and within established guidelines, as well as maintaining the availability and reliability of the firm’s IT infrastructure.
- Manage team of system engineers.
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on requirements, including group and enterprise-wide deployments.
- Take initiative to implement new projects and bring them successfully to completion, while managing multiple concurrent objectives.
- Responsiveness to changing demands and priorities that are articulated by business teams and users.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing systems to improve processes and operational policies.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain firm systems to assure maximum availability and reliability.
- Maintain technical knowledge by participating in training sessions as needed, attending seminars, and reviewing publications.
- Identify and provide training opportunities for direct reports.
- Ensures that direct reports follow company standards, security policies, work environment and service hours.
- Serve as an escalation point for Level 3 operational support.
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree
- 8+ Years of Information Technology experience.
- 3+ years of Managerial Experience.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and execution.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Firewalls and switches.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP Networking in a LAN and WAN environment.
- Experience with data storage systems a plus.
- Expertise across Microsoft Infrastructure Technologies a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 and its accompanying roles and features a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Azure Virtualization, Networking and associated services a plus.
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud / On Premise Designs a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.