K2 Integrity is seeking a marketing specialist to join the marketing department. The marking specialist will assist the marketing and business development teams in programming, helping to coordinate, support and execute marketing strategy and activities. This role will work on a global basis, closely coordinating with marketing teams in New York and London, as well as practitioners in other offices on marketing needs related to opportunities and selling support. We are seeking an energetic, highly organized, and creative individual to join our growing team.
- Manage maintenance of the firm’s website, including updating content, ensuring biographies, practice descriptions and thought leadership are updated, error free and within the firm’s style guidelines. Liaise with the firm’s website development vendor to implement site updates, design new content pages, and engage in quality control of the website.
- Coordinate part of the firm’s digital marketing strategies by developing, testing, sending, and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Support the management and maintenance of the firm’s client relationship and opportunity management platform, including maintaining and updating of marketing lists; providing support for data analytics and reporting projects; researching company and relationship data to support practitioners in their business development activities.
- Assist senior manager in drafting and collecting matter descriptions for use in pitches, proposals and rankings submissions.
- Maintain, update, and deliver business development materials and marketing collateral for pitch meetings and events, including brochures, practitioner bios, client newsletters and alerts, representative matters, etc.
- Oversee inventory of firm’s branded materials and maintain relationship with vendors to develop and order new materials as needed.
- Collaborate across the full marketing team as well as outside consultants and vendors to execute priority marketing campaigns, providing project management and creative input as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with proven academic excellence.
- Three - five years of experience working in marketing and/or business development within professional services industry.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel and Power Point capabilities.
- Experience working with website CMS platforms (Sitecore) and email marketing platforms (Concep) strongly preferred.
- Experience in marketing technology and CRM platforms such as HSO a plus.
- Self-starter, analytical and solution oriented, with strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.