K2 Integrity is seeking a recruiter to play a critical role in its day-to-day candidate sourcing activities. This role will work closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and other members of the HR team to coordinate sourcing initiatives to build the company’s talent pool. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of engaging and recruiting exceptional talent. As a talent sourcer you will become familiar with the desired qualifications for our varied job openings, and conduct searches to present qualified leads to our HR team and to hiring managers.
- Implement an effective sourcing strategy for current and future staffing initiatives.
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs.
- Work with the talent acquisition manager and hiring manager to define candidate personas.
- Source suitable candidates through various channels, leveraging various sourcing channels, tools, and technologies.
- Draft, send, and maintain recruitment outreach to potential candidates.
- Promote the K2 Integrity brand when reaching out to candidates on various platforms.
- Liaise with colleges and universities to enhance recruitment partnerships, organizing and/or attending information sessions, career fairs, and other events as needed.
- Track predefined sourcing metrics through analytics.
- Uphold K2 Integrity’s core values: Teamwork, Integrity, Discipline, Accountability, Open and Honest Communication, and Working Together to Make a Difference.
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years’ experience as a talent sourcer, in sales, or in a similar role in an HR department or recruitment agency, with a preference for those with experience in the financial services, banking, and/or compliance industries.
- Demonstrated affinity with candidate sourcing and recruitment techniques.
- Familiarity with sourcing tools, HR systems (including applicant tracking systems), and candidate management systems.
- Excellent written/oral communication.
- Ability to staff engagements quickly, pivoting when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present both roles and our company to candidates
- A passion for excellence, creativity, and alignment with K2 Integrity’s entrepreneurial ethos.
- Hands-on personality with strong drive, ambition, and enthusiasm.
- Ability to travel on occasion.