K2 Integrity is seeking an RFP manager to join our sales team. The RFP manager will support our business development efforts, managing all phases of the proposal response process from content development and drafting to final submittal. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with superb writing skills and a proven track record of developing winning proposals.
- Analyze RFPs by producing and providing team or practitioners with high-level summaries and snapshots of proposal requirements.
- Manage content relating to the firm’s RFP submissions and implement the firm’s standards for responding to RFPs.
- Coordinate and organize proposal writing across practice groups; assist in identifying synergies between practice groups in proposal writing process.
- Assist with developing and writing about technical solutions and gathering critical information from past submissions.
- Collaborate with practitioners or subject-matter experts to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, consistency, and reflection of win strategies.
- Draft RFPs and prepare required documentation to ensure that RFPs in progress comply with provided instructions.
- Present information to clients in an engaging manner, enlisting the strengths of the company and making it a strong contender for getting a contract.
- Manage production and distribution of all required documents, including corporate information such as financials, human resources policies, and insurance.
- Contribute to business development efforts for new sales and marketing, including providing support for responses to requests for quotes, sources sought, proposals, and/or presentations as requested.
- Develop process for feedback on submissions to leverage experience from successful proposals/wins to develop strategies for winning submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of proposal/RFP management experience at a professional services firm.
- Experience with contracts, researching and developing sources of RFPs, preparation of government proposals, and/or grant applications.
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to independently draft and synthesize information and be persuasive, while paying close attention to style and detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple RFPs of varying types and size through the proposal process and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate directly with executive leadership, corporate administrative departments, and practice groups throughout the proposal process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.