K2 Integrity is seeking a sales executive to join our business development team. The sales executive will work closely with the global head of business development to identify new and prospective clients, driving sales across various business channels. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong track record selling financial or professional services and solutions, with the ability to understand client challenges and leverage the firm’s capabilities to originate and drive new business opportunities to build pipeline and grow revenue.
- Drive relationship development in greenfield accounts.
- Work across financial services and other highly regulated sectors to effectively sell into those customer bases and achieve annual sales and pipeline targets.
- Collaborate with practice leaders to identify, qualify, and win opportunities; to provide a comprehensive account management experience to Clients; and to identify opportunities to cross-sell with existing clients or connections within network.
- Leverage network and executive-level relationships to create and pursue selling opportunities; connect appropriate practitioners to network, or prospective clients, to further our reach and drive strategic initiatives.
- Develop and execute a targeted relationships and account development strategy.
- Solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; play an active role in discussing and developing appropriate solutions with our account teams.
- Proactively expand network of key external partners and decision makers, including vertical industry partners.
- Navigate a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of business development experience at a consulting firm, selling financial or professional services and solutions.
- Proven track record of business account development, meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to identify, qualify, and manage complex sales cycles.
- Solid understanding of financial services industry and competitive intel; in-depth knowledge of methodologies, current and emerging sales tools, key market trends, and go-to-market strategies.
- Ability to build and develop networks and leverage current book of business and executive-level relationships.
- Excellent client management and relationship skills.
- Strong executive presence with exceptional influencing, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel.