In “Eric Lorber on How the Trade Sanction Sausage Is Made” (17 August 2020), Eric Lorber, vice president at K2 Intelligence FIN, discusses how sanctions designations are made. In the podcast, Eric answers Tom Fox’s questions on:
- What is the process for the creation of economic sanctions?
- How does an individual or corporation go on the economic sanctions list?
- What is the role of the DOJ?
- Who at Treasury leads the effort?
- What is the process for enforcement?
- Why does Treasury have such an ongoing educational effort around sanctions?
Listen to the full podcast, hosted on The FCPA Compliance Report.