Anna Gumowska is a managing director at K2 Integrity in its Investigations and Risk Advisory practice. Based in London, Anna manages international investigative projects across a variety of industries, including mining, energy, retail, and financial services. Her assignments focus on fraud, pre-investment due diligence, and reputation management. She also advises large companies on anti-money laundering policies and sanctions compliance programs. Anna’s work encompasses disputes involving corporate clients facing fraud and asset recovery issues. Her work often focuses on jurisdictions in Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Russia.
Prior to joining K2 Integrity, Anna worked for a think tank in Poland focusing on political analysis in Eastern Europe. She also worked as a researcher for a major daily Polish newspaper.
Anna received her first-class honours degree in Russian and political science from University College London. She is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Areas of Expertise
- Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Sanctions, and Fraud Compliance Programs
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Investigations and Compliance
- Asset Tracing and Recovery
- Intelligence and Risk Advisory Services
- Investment Due Diligence
- Sanctions Risk Advisory Services
- Litigation Support
- Reputational Defense
Education and Certifications
- University College London, First-Class Honours
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)