K2 Integrity is sponsoring the ABA/ABA Financial Crimes Enforcement Conference, focused on late-breaking information from top banking and legal experts to keep BSA/AML/CFT programs ahead of the curve. Throughout the conference, several of K2 Integrity’s AML, CFT, and Sanctions experts will be joining panels to discuss the latest issues, including:
- Juan Zarate will give his assessment of the current state of our regulatory regime in “Part 3 Regulatory Regime: 50 Years After the BSA Was Enacted” of the December 8th “General Session: State of the Industry”
- Chip Poncy and Sepideh Rowland will participate in the December 8th breakout session, “Protecting the Integrity of the Financial System” to assess the global risks that impact the integrity of the financial system and how jurisdictional authorities are approaching these risks.
- Juan Zarate will also discuss current trends, methods and emerging actors, including cyber-attacks, that threaten U.S. national and economic security on the December 8th breakout session, “The Latest Trends in Threat Finance”
- Eric Lober will cover the latest OFAC actions in sanctions in the December 9th panel, “Sanctions and Trade Finance”
- Sepideh Rowland will moderate two panels on December 9th, “COVID-19 Related Schemes and Scams” and “Elder Financial Exploitation in the COVID-19 Era”
- Gabe Hidalgo will explore recent regulatory concerns regarding risk exposure in the world of digital payment on the December 10th panel, “Evaluating Your Risk Exposure for Digital Currencies and Fintechs”