Allegations of financial fraud, corruption, and accounting irregularities can lead to loss, regulatory censure, and reputational damage. We help our clients learn the facts, minimize damage, and protect their reputation quickly, discreetly, and effectively.
K2 Integrity conducts financial investigations and provides forensic accounting services to assist clients facing actual or potential regulatory scrutiny, litigation, and to meet their compliance goals. Our unique approach to financial investigations combines technical forensic accounting and an investigative skill set with cutting-edge forensic and data mining technologies. We are experts in analyzing large and complex data sets and integrating findings from other investigative workstreams.
Our diverse global team of experts includes certified/chartered forensic accountants, financial analysts, data scientists, software engineers, certified e-discovery experts, corporate investigators, and former regulators. Our approach is to deploy nimble experienced teams, who act quickly and with discretion anywhere in the world. We help our clients learn the facts, minimize the damage or loss, and assist with recovery.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Anti-bribery and corruption investigations
- Asset-tracing investigations
- Bank statement analysis and funds flow analysis
- Complex cross-border financial investigations
- Financial data analytics
- Expert and fact witness testimony
- Financial reporting and disclosure assessment
- Forensic audits
- Fraud, embezzlement and misappropriation investigations
- Fraud risk assessments
- Internal controls review and remediation
- Internal investigations
- Ponzi scheme investigations
- Quantification of damages
- Reconstruction of financial transactions