Financial crime threats and risks continue to grow while the regulatory frameworks our clients face gain in complexity. Our AML, CFT, sanctions, and fraud experts meet these challenges head on by creating and enhancing global compliance programs for financial institutions that incorporate compliance frameworks, operational controls and efficiencies, as well as governance standards.
We deliver a comprehensive suite of programs and services to meet today’s financial crimes risk management needs while providing solutions that adapt and evolve with the changing illicit financing risks and regulatory landscape.
Our multinational, multidisciplinary teams include the top experts from compliance, investigations and risk management arenas, delivering a unique and collaborative skill set that addresses the full spectrum of illicit financing and fraud issues.
- Risk Assessment: Our team employs sophisticated and customized methodologies to analyze the ways in which your customer base, transactions, products and services, and geographic footprint expose your company to risk. We then identify and rank sources of inherent risk, evaluate the efficacy of current controls for managing those risks, and develop and implement strategies and solutions to further mitigate risk.
- Independent Testing: Our professionals work directly with our clients, either on-site or remotely, to evaluate your entire program, from transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, and policies and procedures, to tone from the top and technology, to staffing and staffing models. We make sure that your AML/CFT, sanctions, and fraud compliance programs employ industry best practices to meet the expectations and withstand the scrutiny of regulators and supervisors.
- Model Validation: Every institution is required to validate the model they use to monitor their AML and sanctions oversight and banks often struggle with validating their AML and sanctions models efficiently. We validate the models being used and attest to their effectiveness, ensuring that rules are aligned with the enterprise-wide risk and reducing the likelihood of missing illicit activity.
- Compliance Governance and Training: We assist institutions with corporate compliance oversight, metrics, and reporting, executive-level training, as well as regulatory reporting, helping them create a compliance structure that is sustainable and effective for years to come. We have designed and implemented cutting-edge sanctions and AML policies, procedures, and training across a range of institutions, including global banks, fintech firms, and corporates.
- Customer Risk Rating/Enhanced Due Diligence/Periodic Reviews/Account Remediation: Our professionals assist institutions in assessing the illicit finance risks that customers pose, identifying triggers for and performing enhanced due diligence, reviewing your customer base, supplementing Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence, and performing periodic reviews. Our teams have the means to draw information from everywhere in the world to protect your business.
- Historical Transaction Reviews: Our teams conduct historical transaction reviews in response to internal investigations, regulatory inquiries, or enforcement actions such as requests for historical lookback analysis to determine whether a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) or a Voluntary Self-Disclosure (VSD) needs to be filed. We focus on the nitty-gritty and the basics so you can concentrate on business.