To secure the return of misappropriated assets, a team with global expertise and intricate local knowledge is critical to a successful asset tracing strategy. Asset investigations are highly specialized and require an unusual set of almost contradictory skills: a broad approach, an intense focus on detail, and a constant openness to new ideas about how to bring a case to resolution.
Join Darren Matthews, Jerry Howe (Leidos), and Daniel T. Pascucci (Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.) for a webinar as part of the IBA Global Influencer Forum, where they will discuss the following:
- When do you need an asset recovery expert?
- Identifying hidden assets in multiple jurisdictions
- Selecting the right strategy: seizure vs settlement
- Partnering with legal counsel
- Understanding the asset recovery life cycle