Any claim is an investment – to recover what’s rightfully yours requires time, energy and money. At the outset of any piece of litigation or complex debt recovery it’s therefore imperative to determine the likelihood of netting a return.
To do that with confidence three questions need to be answered:
- Has the other side got money?
- How likely are they to pay?
- What are our options if they don’t?
The more contentious the situation and the better your counterparty’s preparations, the harder it can be to find conclusive answers – and the more important it becomes to do so.
Join us to hear Matt Taylor, Managing Director and Chris Morgan Jones, Senior Advisor, examine the art and skill of evaluating a subject’s willingness and ability to pay, including:
- Reading a subject’s public profile for clues about recoverability
- Identifying and scoring investigative opportunities
- How competing claims can be a hindrance and a benefit
- Using source intelligence to reach a confident assessment