Become a Certified Risk Management Specialist in Global Sanctions - CRMS-GS
As the importance and complexity of 21st century sanctions continue to evolve, financial institutions, vulnerable industries, and jurisdictional authorities around the world must adopt or reinvigorate sanctions training programs that meet elevated compliance and risk management expectations, protect their reputations, and safeguard our collective security.
By becoming a CRMS-GS, you will be prepared to identify, assess, and manage ongoing and emerging sanctions risks on a global scale.
Our Unique Program ProvidesA transformative approach to certification that equips candidates with the expertise, skills, and judgment they need to address global sanctions risks.
- Learn from a team of experts led by the framers of the modern global counter-illicit finance regime
- Apply our unique and proven analytic framework — used to train thousands of sanctions compliance
officers and other compliance professionals — to real-world scenarios
- Leverage technology through our proprietary online platform, allowing you to access your program and track your progress at any time from any device
- Gain access to our network of financial integrity professionals for additional news, analysis, resources, and community networking on the full spectrum of financial integrity and security issues
Benefits From the Certification Include
- Become more accurate and efficient in identifying and managing sanctions-related risks
- Fully grasp the critical role sanctions professionals play in addressing risks in an increasingly complex 21st century global environment
- Increase promotion potential and expand opportunities for additional professional responsibilities
- Better protect your and your company’s reputation
- Create more effective workflows in addressing sanctions related risks
- Strengthen enterprise-wide confidence that compliance professionals will manage sanctions risks in accordance with the firm’s competitive risk appetite
- Increase professional satisfaction among certified employees, thereby contributing to employee retention
- Identify risks related to global sanctions programs and those of jurisdictions with global reach (e.g., UN, U.S., EU, UK)
- Understand the exposure of jurisdictions, regulated entities, and institutions to sanctions-related risks from global, foreign, and domestic sources
- Manage sanctions-related risks and exposure from programmatic and case-specific perspectives
Program Overview and MaterialsAs a CRMS-GS candidate, you will receive exclusive, dynamic, and engaging training content to develop your substantive knowledge, apply your expertise to real-world sanctions scenarios, and prepare for the required certification examination.
- CRMS-GS E-Learning Plan (ELP): A self-paced learning path, exclusively on our DOLFIN eLearning Platform, that serves as your main study guide for the program. The ELP guides you through expertly curated reading modules, high-quality instructional videos narrated by K2 Integrity trainers, and other sanctions resources – with knowledge checks and practice quizzes embedded throughout. Click here to view the detailed Schedule of Learning.
- Sanctions Analytic Framework: A rigorous, proprietary method for identifying, assessing, and managing sanctions risks, in the form of an interactive module. The framework provides a step-by-step guide that can be applied to any potential customer, deal, or transaction to analyze and mitigate sanctions-related risks, including those related to even the most complex UN, U.S., EU, and UK programs.
- Scenario-based Training Exercises: Fact pattern scenarios and transaction alert exercises that allow you to practice applying the Sanctions Analytic Framework to hypothetical situations—based on real cases of customers and transactions that presented sanctions risks.
- DOLFIN Access: Our eLearning Platform and premier global network of financial integrity professionals and resources at your fingertips. This includes risk management tools, analyses, and news of the latest developments in sanctions and other financial integrity issues—giving you an edge as you prepare for the certification exam and providing immediate value in your daily job.
Customization and Specialization Upgrades:
K2 Integrity can deliver customized training programs for both the part-time and full-time instructor-led options. We can also add specialized content to the existing curriculum to help you develop a specific skillset.
Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Materials
To learn more about our program, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here to view a sample Certified Risk Management Specialist – Global Sanctions Certificate, authorized after passing the exam.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.