OverviewThe premier online working environment for the financial integrity community
Expand your ability to manage heightened AML/CFT and economic sanctions risks and bring, purpose and passion to your mission through the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity (DOLFIN), globally trusted platform and one-stop-shop for the financial integrity community.
A full suite of eLearning capabilities and incomparable expertise at your fingertips
Delivered to you by a team led by the framers of the post-9/11 global counter-illicit financing regime, DOLFIN is a seamless eLearning platform and online interface that offers comprehensive continuing education, training, testing, and certification resources and risk management tools for professionals working in financial crimes compliance.
- Resource Center: Access user-friendly learning materials, helpful tools, insightful analysis, and live content, developed and curated by the K2 Integrity team of experts and delivered to you across a comprehensive scope of subject matter and mediums.
- Training Center: Customize and manage your enterprise’s training, testing, and certification needs. Develop technical and applied expertise across AML/CFT and/or economic sanctions based on virtual, interactive DOLFIN Training Programs led by the K2 Integrity.
- Community Center: Community Center allows you to create, grow, and engage your own financial integrity network across other Members of Community Center.
Who is DOLFIN For?
- Global Financial Institutions: Strengthening anti-money laundering / countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), sanctions, and anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABC) compliance programs and culture.
- Regional Financial Institutions: Building and expanding their AML/CFT, sanctions, and ABC compliance programs and capabilities.
- Individuals: Senior leaders, risk managers, and compliance professionals working to develop their understanding of complex regulations, the impact of compliance risk management, and their role in securing global financial integrity.
- Companies in global business: Grappling with emerging regulatory and enforcement demands and evolving illicit finance and sanctions risks.
- MSBs, NBFIs, and Investment Firms: Understanding financial crime and sanctions risk in the face of more complicated, intermediated, and diverse risks.
- New Payment Providers, Technology Firms, and Virtual Asset Exchanges: Working to understand how regulations impact their growing and unique position in the financial system.
- NGOs: Balancing financial crime and sanctions risk with humanitarian goals, investment, and financial inclusion.
Jurisdictions: Implementing counter-illicit finance global standards and regulatory regimes.
A Full Suite of eLearning CapabilitiesDOLFIN is a seamless eLearning platform and online interface that offers comprehensive continuing education, training, testing, and certification resources and risk management tools for professionals working in financial crimes compliance.
Resource CenterYour Integrated Classroom for AML/CFT, Economic Sanctions, ABC, and other FCC Topics
Expand your knowledge, engage K2 Integrity expertise, and remain on the forefront of critical financial crimes and sanctions compliance issues through your subscription to the Resource Center.
Dynamic risks and regulatory expectations explained
Comprehensive and interactive learning materials, analytical tools, and live content are delivered to you by a team led by the framers of the post-9/11 global counter-illicit financing regime.
DOLFIN Library: Access user-friendly reference materials across a comprehensive scope of financial integrity subject matter.
DOLFIN Live! Webinars: Watch lectures and panel discussions on cutting-edge topics, new developments, and common issues delivered by top FCC faculty with deep expertise and experience training compliance professionals worldwide.
DOLFINquiry: Propose DOLFIN Live! Webinar topics, get tech support, and raise questions to the K2 Integrity Team through available advisory packages.
On-Demand Video Content: Get the full picture on the nuances of complex issues through explainer videos and animations.
Toolkit: Track ever-changing regulatory requirements with specially designed applications, like our Red Flags Database and Sanctions Heat Map.
DOLFIN Hub: Track ever-changing regulatory requirements with specially designed applications, like our Red Flags Database and Sanctions Heat Map.
Training CenterEnhance Your Enterprise's Ability to Educate and Train Staff Online on Financial Crimes Risk and Compliance
DOLFIN provides a full suite of customizable online learning, training, testing, and certification capabilities, serving as the premier tool for enterprises seeking to effectively mitigate financial crime and sanctions risk and meet regulatory requirements.
Train, Test, Certify
The DOLFIN Training Center provides online training and continuing education resources to address financial crimes compliance needs and meet regulatory requirements.
Tests: Access assigned tests and assessments to demonstrate your knowledge and proficiency. Tests include client-specific tests and K2 Integrity created tests.
Courses: DOLFIN’s flagship courses—Foundations of U.S. Sanctions and Foundations of Anti-Money Laundering—offer an easy solution to your institution’s regulatory requirements.
E-Learning Plans: Streamline your training needs by assigning DOLFIN E-Learning Plans (ELPs) to front-line professionals, second-line experts, senior executives and more.
Certifications: Designed and delivered by in-house global experts using analytic frameworks that make K2 Integrity professional training unique in the market.
ELPs or role-specific training and continuing education plans help enterprises mitigate compliance risks. Supervisors can assign ELPs designed by DOLFIN’s financial integrity experts and/or create custom ELPs for their staff based on DOLFIN content, their own material, or a combination.
- AML Analyst
- AML Manager
- Sanctions Analyst
- Sanctions Manager
- First Line of Defense
- Board and Senior Management
- Trade Finance
- Correspondent Banking
Customize Your Enterprise's Learning Experience
Partner with K2 Integrity Experts to create content, webinars, tests, and full courses fully tailored to your enterprise’s needs. Gain insights on your staff’s usage and performance with a dedicated Admin Portal.
Community CenterDOLFIN’s Community Center will be the premier online collaboration space for the financial integrity community
- Virtual collaboration space for FCC professionals around the world to create, join, and grow communities of interest in order to discuss shared, complex problems.
- Cross-sector and public-private partnership opportunities for advancing cooperation and information-sharing.
- Tailored, virtual environments for enterprises to internally communicate and share information.
- Daily news feed covering the latest and most salient FCC issues of the day.
- Expert-led Q&A sessions on critical compliance issues, driven by FINQuiry, your access point for connecting with the DOLFIN team on FCC issues.
The Community Center will release in BETA for advanced access customers in December 2020, please email email@example.com if you want to learn more.