Growing regulatory requirements and the demand for skilled compliance professionals create the need for flexible, scalable, cost-effective training and education on sanctions, anti-money laundering, and other financial integrity topics. Our membership-based Financial Integrity Network—or FIN—and its DOLFIN eLearning platform meet this need, giving professionals access to training, tools, analysis, certification, and other resources informed and maintained by K2 Integrity’s leading risk and compliance experts.
FIN Members gain access to:
- Training: An accessible and engaging format featuring discussion-based modules and scenario-based learning, helps professionals develop and apply technical expertise.
- A framework for success: Going beyond the competition via a proprietary methodology and analytic framework that helps professionals improve their judgement and skills in identifying, assessing, and managing risk.
- The DOLFIN Advantage: Timely, newly created, updated, and curated learning content, at your fingertips.
- Engagement: Access to a global community working to protect the financial system from abuse by illicit actors.
- Certifications: Examinations that test candidates’ ability to identify, assess, and manage financial crime and illicit finance risks associated with real-world scenarios. Our certifications are recognized globally as the gold standard for financial integrity.
- Continuing Education: Educational content to maintain certifications, all offered and tracked through DOLFIN, with recertifications included in annual membership dues.
- Counter-Illicit Finance Mission and Framework
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Combating Terrorism Finance
- Combating Proliferation Finance
- Sanctions Risk and Compliance
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Investment Security
- Export Controls
- Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Service Providers
- Regulatory Changes and Enforcement Actions
FIN members join a global network of financial integrity professionals, receive exclusive access to counter-illicit finance and financial crime compliance (CIF/FCC) resources and certifications, and preferential pricing for events and online training.
Benefits of a FIN Membership Include:
- Premium resources on DOLFIN, including the FIN Library, FIN Hub, and Toolkit
- K2 Integrity certification programs, including the Certified Risk Management Specialist-Global Sanctions certification
- FIN Community Center on DOLFIN, where you can host and join “Pods,” view and post comments on topics of interest, and connect and collaborate with other financial integrity professionals
News and Analysis from K2 Integrity Experts
- DOLFIN Daily Digest, a compilation of news and regulatory developments of interest to the financial integrity community, as reported by international news outlets and jurisdictional authorities
- DOLFIN Monthly Newsletter that highlights new financial integrity trends and regulatory developments, notable enforcement actions, and upcoming events of interest to the financial integrity community
- Policy Alerts and other insights and analysis, including “Chairman’s Corner” videos and “FINCast” podcasts hosted by K2 Integrity Global Co-Managing Partner Juan Zarate
Continuing Education Credits
- Members automatically earn CE credits on all training, webinars, podcasts, etc. completed on DOLFIN, and can easily upload and track CE credits obtained from external vendors
FIN Premium Membership
Join as a premium FIN member and receive all of the above plus premium online training courses, including Foundations of U.S. Sanctions, Foundations of AML, and Financial Crime Risk Management, as well as webinars and instructional videos such as:
- Monthly Sanctions Risk Management Webinar
- Quarterly AML and Emerging Risk Webinar
- Regular Webinars on other Financial Integrity Topics
- Full FIN Webinar Library
- Culture of Compliance Video Series
- Correspondent Banking Risks Video Series
- Trade Finance Risks Video Series
- Jurisdictional Risk Assessment Video Series
- What is Money Laundering Video Series
- Advanced Financial Integrity Issues Video Series
PricingStandard FIN MembershipRates:
Standard FIN Membership Rates:
Private Sector: $295/Year
Public Sector: $175/Year
- Public sector rates apply to the following types of organizations:
- Government and jurisdictional authorities, including central banks, FIUs, state regulators, law enforcement, military, and security and intelligence services
- International organizations, including FATF, Egmont, UN bodies, Interpol, the IMF, and World Bank
- NGOs, NPOs, and Think Tanks
- Colleges and universities
Premium FIN Membership Rates:
Private Sector: $695/Year
Public Sector: $575/Year
FIN Enterprise Membership:
We are a partner for enterprises of all sizes, helping to establish a culture of compliance, institute top-flight training and continuing education programs, defend the organization and the broader financial system from abuse by illicit actors, and support professional development of staff.
What are the Benefits of an Enterprise FIN Membership?
- Full Access to FIN Training Center on DOLFIN: Meet financial crimes risk and compliance (FCRC) regulatory training and continuing education requirements for your entire enterprise with comprehensive access to the on-demand FIN Training Center on DOLFIN, including:
- Foundational Courses on AML, Sanctions, and other topics to include SCORM files that integrate with most learning management systems
- E-Learning Plans that are scalable and customizable to meet enterprise needs, including those targeted for business lines, mid-level and senior management, and more
- Instructional Videos on basic and advanced financial integrity issues, from money laundering basics to secondary sanctions
- Continuing Education Hub of live and on-demand webinars, podcasts, and other resources
- Exclusive Access to Supervisor Portal on DOLFIN: Empowers managers to:
- Create, assign, and re-assign tailored training and continuing education for staff
- Access a dashboard to track progress and test results
- View and export reporting for senior management and regulators
- Create and manage Pods within the FIN Community Center.
- Preferential pricing: Optimize training budget with preferential rates on best-in-class certifications, cutting edge live, virtual and on-demand training, timely conferences and seminars, and other K2 Integrity products and services
Contact us to develop a package tailored for your organization.
The DOLFIN AdvantageThe Dedicated On-Line Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) is a seamless eLearning platform that offers customizable and scalable training solutions.
Through DOLFIN we deliver certification exams, on-demand training courses, and continuing education—all in one easy-to-use platform. Our materials are developed and continually updated and reviewed by our senior subject-matter experts to ensure they address the latest regulatory guidance and emerging issues.
- On-Demand Courses: Designed and developed by K2 Integrity in partnership with a leading video production studio, current courses include Foundations of Anti-Money Laundering and Foundations of U.S. Sanctions. The courses are 60 minutes long and self-paced through short videos and knowledge checks, with a multiple choice test at the end. Certificates of completion may be saved and printed.
- E-Learning Plans (ELPs): Recommended training and continuing education resources tailored to different roles, including front-line workers, sanctions analysts, sanctions managers, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) analysts, AML managers, board and senior management, threat finance analysts, and financial investigators. Additional ELPs focus on specific risk areas such as trade finance, correspondent banking, and virtual currencies. ELPs can be modified to incorporate any content on DOLFIN and/or material provided by the client such as client policies and procedures.
- Instructional Videos: Financial crimes compliance (FCC) experts discussing the nuances of complex issues, such as trade finance and correspondent banking risks, U.S. jurisdiction, non-bank payments, FATF blacklisting, and Section 311 of the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Client Supervisor Portal and User Reporting: An administrative portal that allows managers to design and assign ELPs, courses, and other content to individuals and teams, and to track their progress. DOLFIN offers supervisors the ability to pull a comprehensive user completion report, tracking user progress against all training, testing, and certification items. Clients use this capability to integrate DOLFIN user metrics with learning histories in their existing Learning Management Systems to maintain a comprehensive record and meet human resourcing and audit requirements.
- FIN Library: The FIN Library contains regularly updated, user-friendly written materials—enhanced by video explainers and visual diagrams—across a comprehensive scope of counter-illicit finance (CIF)/FCC topics. These topics include:
- Global CIF framework
- Sanctions and export controls
- Anti-Bribery and corruption
- Proliferation finance
- Investment security
- FCC enforcement actions
- FIN Hub: Analysis and commentary from K2 Integrity senior financial crimes risk and compliance professionals on global illicit finance trends and regulatory developments, enforcement action takeaways, and implications for financial institutions, other businesses, and government authorities. Multimedia content on FIN Hub includes:
- Policy Alerts and DOLFIN Updates written by K2 Integrity experts on critical FCC developments and regulatory news.
- Webinars (live and on-demand) featuring K2 Integrity and other experts discussing cutting-edge topics and emerging developments in financial integrity and security.
- FINCast, DOLFIN’s podcast series of in-depth discussions by K2 Integrity experts and guest partners on important CIF/FCC issues.
- “Chairman’s Corner” videos featuring K2 Integrity Global Co-Managing Partner Juan Zarate’s strategic perspective on topical events and current trends.
- Toolkit: Provides practical tools and instruments to assist financial integrity professionals, including our AML Act Implementation Guide, our Regulatory Round-Up, AML enforcement and sanctions enforcement trackers, a red flag database, interactive maps on sanctions and central bank digital currencies, and a CIF/FCC glossary.
- Notifications: Users may set preferences to receive email notifications when the DOLFIN platform is updated with new content.
Within the DOLFIN platform, we have created a community center to provide a virtual collaborative workspace that brings together diverse communities of practice across the public and private sector to discuss and share best practices on financial integrity issues. In the community center, members will find:
- A continually updated feed of information based on new K2 Integrity content, news from around the world on financial integrity issues, and posts and comments from K2 Integrity experts and other CIF/FCC professionals.
- A forum for posting, commenting, and posing questions on industry news and other developments. Posts can be either attributed or anonymous and enterprises can control whether and which of their users have the ability to post comments.
- The ability to create and join communities of interest exclusive to the member organization, in collaboration with other select institutions, or across all FIN members.
- Automated email notifications for individual members if (1) they are tagged in a post or comment, (2) someone has commented on a post they created, or (3) someone comments on a post on which they have commented.
- An events calendar displaying upcoming webinars and other events of interest.
FIN MembershipEven when an organization is not currently enrolled in one of our training programs, staff members can stay in the loop on the latest news, insights, and community discussions with an annual FIN membership.
FIN members will have access to:
- A daily curated news digest delivered to your inbox
- Regular updates, insights, and analysis from K2 Integrity experts delivered to your inbox
- 24/7 Access to the DOLFIN Community Center, where FIN members can connect with the global DOLFIN community and post and read messages about new AML/CFT developments
- Preferential pricing for future K2 Integrity training and certifications, access to the DOLFIN Community Center, and participation in FIN events
Why join FIN? Click here to learn about benefits across all membership types.
We have developed standardized and bespoke training programs designed to test and certify professionals who demonstrate the technical expertise, skills, and judgment required to understand and effectively manage evolving financial crimes risk.
Unlike other programs that utilize static study guides and outdated training techniques, rely on exams that test memorization skills, and offer one-size-fits-all certifications, K2 Integrity’s certification programs utilize training content and learning materials that are continually created, updated, and curated on our eLearning platform; an exam that tests the application of judgment and knowledge in real-world scenarios; and a certification that is globally recognized as the standard for financial integrity.
Our certification programs:
Certified Risk Management Specialist – Global Sanctions (CRMS-GS)
Our CRMS-GS program equips compliance professionals with the knowledge, tools, and rigorous methodologies they need to address the ever-expanding complexities of 21st-century sanctions risks. The program has three core elements:
- Training: The training element enables participants to develop and hone their technical expertise; equips them with a consistent methodology for identifying, assessing, and managing sanctions-related risk in a rigorous and practical way; and prepares candidates for the certification examination.
- Testing and Evaluation: The required examination is designed to test candidates’ technical sanctions-related knowledge and their ability to identify, prioritize, and address risks associated with real-world sanctions compliance scenarios.
- The DOLFIN Platform: Candidates enrolled in the program will receive access to DOLFIN and a specialized eLearning Plan (ELP) that will guide them through expertly curated reading modules, videos, “FINCast” podcasts, and other resources to help them prepare for the certification examination. The exam will be administered on the DOLFIN platform, and continuing education credits also will be available through DOLFIN to enable participants to maintain their certifications.
Click here for more information about the CRMS-GS program.
Certified Risk Management Specialist – Russia Sanctions (CRMS-RS)
Our CRMS–RS program prepares participants to identify, assess, and manage ongoing and emerging risks associated with sanctions against Russia through:
- CRMS-RS E-Learning Plan (ELP): A self-paced learning path that serves as the main study guide for the program
- Sanctions Analytic Framework: A rigorous, proprietary method for identifying, assessing, and managing sanctions risks, in the form of an interactive module
- Scenario-based Training Exercises: Fact pattern scenarios and transaction alert exercises that allow candidates to practice applying the Sanctions Analytic Framework to hypothetical situations – based on real cases of customers and transactions that presented sanctions risks
- DOLFIN Access: K2 Integrity's premier eLearning platform used by a global network of public, private, and non-profit sector financial integrity professionals
Click here for more information about the CRMS-RS program.