Jules Kroll is widely credited as the founder of the modern corporate investigations industry, and this episode goes behind the scenes of Jules’ career. What are some of the cases that stick out in his mind over the course of his career? What are the biggest changes for the industry, where is it heading, and what makes a good investigator? Guest host Bob Brenner interviews Jules on this and more in Episode 6 of Digging Deeper.
Listen to more episodes of Digging Deeper:
- Digging Deeper Episode 5: Varsity Blues
- Digging Deeper Episode 4: Public Sector Lessons for the Corporate Investigator
- Digging Deeper Episode 3: When Personal Lives Feed Criminal Activity
- Digging Deeper Episode 2: Tales Of Corporate Scams, Frauds, And A Stolen Dali
- Digging Deeper Episode 1: The Con Queen of Hollywood