In this webinar, experts from K2 Integrity, C4ADS, and the Anti-Corruption Action Centre discussed the current Russian sanctions environment, the ways data is being used to identify and track assets of sanctions targets, and how the impact of the war and sanctions are being felt on the front lines in Ukraine.
- How the public and private sectors can remain knowledgeable of the requirements of the ever-changing Russian sanction program and understand common red flag indicators of potential sanction evasion
- How firms can use publicly available data to identify and track instances of sanctions evasion and where current limitations exist
- The importance of the Russia sanctions campaign from a Ukrainian perspective
- Jack Margolin, Program Director, Conflict-Affected States Program
The Anti-Corruption Action Centre:
- Daria Kaleniuk, Executive Director
To view this webinar on demand, click here.