NEW YORK – K2 Integrity today announced the launch of a new investigative podcast series, Digging Deeper, which gives a behind-the-scenes look at the investigations industry. Guests will explore real-world cases and share what they uncovered along the way to crack the code for clients. In a recent episode, Jules Kroll, founder of the modern corporate investigations industry, discusses some of the most intriguing cases of his career and how the industry has changed over time.
“Investigative and true crime podcasts have exploded in recent years. With such strong interest in how investigations are conducted, it is our hope Digging Deeper helps shine a light on the industry as few can: via the real-world, exceptional practitioners who, day in and day out, conduct this work for clients across sectors and around the globe,” said Robert Brenner, Global Co-Managing Partner, K2 Integrity.
Digging Deeper is hosted by Chris Morgan Jones, a corporate investigator with over 20 years of experience based out of K2 Integrity’s London office. The podcast features practitioners sharing insights on cases they worked—highlighting both well-known and documented cases as well as anonymized, never-before-heard tales—including:
- Episode 7: “Investigating Fraud and Corruption,” with Darren Matthews
- Episode 6: “One on One with Jules Kroll,” with guest host Robert Brenner
- Episode 5: “Varsity Blues,” about an investigation the K2 Integrity team conducted in the wake of the Varsity Blues scandal
- Episode 4: “Public Sector Lessons for the Corporate Investigator,” with Brian Cairl
- Episode 3: “When Personal Lives Feed Criminal Activity,” with Lisa Silverman
- Episode 2: “Tales of Corporate Scams, Frauds, and a Stolen Dali”
- Episode 1: “The Con Queen of Hollywood”
To learn more about or listen to K2 Integrity’s Digging Deeper, please visit K2 Integrity’s podcast page, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Spotify, or Stitcher.